I love reading other blogger's lists of things they are loving, so I thought I would share my own. Here are a few of my favorite things this week:
1. Apples from my yard, turned into delicious apple sauce and juice.
3. Wearing my sanuk sling back sandals.
7. My evy's tree Kristina in sage sweater. I have worn it every day since I got it, its so soft and comfortable!
8. Maternity yoga pants. I can't wait to get this pair that I just ordered!
9. Volunteering my time on the Farm to Fork committee, planning for a dinner on October 15--mark your calendars!! Volunteering has been on my to-do list for a long time, and I finally found something that is fun and I'm passionate about! Win!
10. These H&M earrings I've been wearing on repeat.
11. My baby bump. It's growing, and I'm loving every second of it. I feel so incredibly lucky.
Have a happy weekend everyone!