Since summer is officially OVER + it's 5 things Tuesday...it's only fair that I talk about my 5 favorite brands of shoes to wear in the summer. Better late than never...
1. TOMS-I bought my first pair of TOMs gray classic slip-ons several years back and wore them so much I had to throw them away. Since then, I have been through several other pairs of the slip ons and this winter I added some black wedges to my collection. I also LOVE their sunglasses. I have these and these.
2. Sanuk: I got a pair of sanuk sandals in Hawaii. The bottoms are recycled yoga mat, so of course they are right up my alley.
3. Chacos -I’ve had my Chaco sandals since college and they are awesome. I wear them as water shoes when we go canoeing or boating and for working in the nursery. They have been on countless vacations with me because they are the perfect hiking sandal. I splurged and bought myself another pair of chacos this summer.
4. Birkenstock-Another brand I’ve been wearing since college. I had a pair of Birkenstock sandals in college and a pair of slip on clogs. I love how they contour to your feet and was so excited to see them come back into style. Makes my heart happy to see college kids wearing them again.
5. Teva: the only slip on flip flops that I wear are tevas. They are so cushy and comfortable.
What shoes are your go to's in the summer?